IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
RESPONSIBILITY: Internal Corporate Help Desk requiremens, as well as Basic Network requests and troubleshooting.
- Must have a hand-on experience on Avaya Fabric Network Especially VSP 4000 devices. Should be able to do first level support to network incidents.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve IT related problems such as PC/Laptop software and LAN/Wi-fi issues.
- Will be able to work on shifting, weekend and holidays if required.
IT/DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
(Entry Level Position)
Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or any computer related degrees.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in related field (hands-on experience)
- Basic knowledge in Networking, Servers, Windows Registry is a plus.
- Willing to be assigned to other GCC Countries (Kingdom of Bahrain, Kuwait, Sultanate of Oman, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), United Arab Emirates (UAE))
SharePoint Software Developer
Job Description Summary: The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify and maintain SharePoint server portals.
Design, develop and manage site content/workflows and capabilities and provide daily maintenance of the existing SP portals. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Experience programming in .NET frameworks, C#, ASP.NET MVC, T-SQL, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts and NINTEX workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
MicrosoftMCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production
RESPONSIBILITY: Network Monitoring which Includes Avaya Network, Aruba Wireless Network and Security Devices
- 2++ Years of Experience in related field
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Computer Engineering / Network Engineering / Telecommunications Engineering
Ability to understand alarms on different level (Minor to Critical)
- Ability to read logs and understand any incident behind it
- Experience in Avaya VPFM and Avaya COM is an advantage
- Experience in Aruba Airwave is an Advantage
- Experience in Palo Alto monitoring is an advantage