BACK TO CAREER
It Support Engineer
RESPONSIBILITY: Internal Corporate Help Desk requirements, as well as Basic Network requests and troubleshooting
- Must have a hand on experience on Avaya Fabric Network Especially VSP 4000 devices , Should be able to do first level support to network incidents.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve IT related problems such as PC/Laptop software and LAN/wi-fi issues.
- Will be able to work on shifting, weekend and holidays if required.
- IP Networking Experience(min 2 years)
- Hands on experience with Avaya Fabric(min 1 year)
- Excellent Customer service and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve PCs/Laptops software issues(1st level support)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 2010/2013 applications.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work based upon business needs.
- Preferred MAC support experience.
- Arabic and English(Bi-lingual) preferred.