BACK TO CAREER
SharePoint Software Developer
Job Description Summary: The Sharepoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to
develop, modify and maintain SharePoint server portals.
Design, develop and manage site content/workflows and capabilities and provide daily maintenance of the existing SP
portals. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of
Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis.A
certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems;or related discipline is desired.
- Experience programming in .NET frameworks, C#, ASP.NET MVC, T-SQL, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer,
InfoPath, Web Parts and NINTX workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web based applications.
- MicrosoftMCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.